Don’t Let An Auto Accident Change Your Life
A devastating car accident can happen in the blink of an eye. If you have been injured in an auto accident, you need a lawyer who understands the law and understands how to obtain the compensation you deserve and are entitled to recover.
A careless driver can change the course of your life. You may not know how or where to seek the medical care you so desperately need. You may not be able to work. You may be in pain and physically impaired. Insurance companies don’t work for you; they work against you! You need someone to fight for your rights! Making the wrong decisions can lead to disastrous consequences. Jon Alworth has successfully handled automobile accidents across Texas since the 1980s. Call an experienced lawyer! Call Jon Alworth!
What Should I Do After A Crash?
If you are injured in an accident, it is critical who you contact an attorney as soon as possible. Many accidents require immediate investigation. If the other driver or drivers are at fault, you can be assured their insurance companies will attempt to construct the facts in such a way as to minimize their exposure.
In other words, your rights could be prejudiced almost immediately. Identifying the cause of the accident, the potential defendants and beginning to work immediately to prove your damages provides invaluable assistance. I stand ready to help you in your time of need and stand up to the insurance company to force them to pay the compensation you deserve.
Securing evidence at the scene of the accident is critical.
- Make sure you are safe and not exposed to oncoming traffic.
- Take as many photos of the accident scene and the vehicles as you can. Try to photograph the position of the vehicles at impact and memorialize the point of impact, if possible.
- Make sure you identify and obtain the contact information of any witnesses. The police are supposed to do this, but all too often do not.
- Be careful about apologizing, because if you are not at fault, this will still be used against you.
- If you feel any pain, it will likely only get worse, so be careful about denying injury. Quite often, people don’t feel the full effects of the accident until later in the day, or the next morning.
We help with more than just car accidents. Maybe you were injured by a truck driver or the driver of a commercial vehicle. Perhaps you were out on your motorcycle and were hit by another vehicle. Perhaps you were trying to be safe and grab an Uber, only to be involved in a crash. Regardless, it is difficult to know when to contact your insurance company based on your role in the accident.
Don’t Wait; Call Us Today
If you have sustained injuries due to a careless driver, you may be entitled to compensation. It is critical that you act quickly. Contact our Houston office today for a free consultation at 832-548-9813 or to reach Jon directly, call 832-475-8642. You can also call reach us after hours 24/7 at 832-603-0266.