Trust A Lawyer Who Will Fight For You
Being injured due to the negligence of someone else can be frustrating and confusing. You know that you have rights, but you aren’t exactly sure what they are or how to handle them. This is where The Alworth Law Firm can help. If you or a loved one has been injured, someone else may be legally responsible. Whether you need someone to fight for you in court or negotiate a settlement, attorney Jon Alworth has over 30 years of experience helping the injured throughout the state of Texas.
Regardless of the type of injury you suffered, it is important to act quickly. Texas law has time limits that may prevent you from receiving compensation if you wait too long. Typically, it is two years’ time. In some cases, you are responsible for proving that someone else was careless or negligent in causing the accident. Our team secures and evaluates the evidence and retains expert witnesses, when necessary, to prove all elements of your case. We can evaluate your case, and you can expect honesty when discussing any potential outcomes.
Experience counts. In over 30 years of personal injury practice, Jon Alworth has worked with experts nationwide. Jon Alworth has extensive experience with the experts necessary to prove your damages, including orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, life care planners (to evaluate and project your lifetime medical needs), vocational experts and economists.
We have extensive experience in a variety of personal injury areas. They include:
- 18-wheeler accidents, commercial vehicle accidents and auto accidents
- Uber accidents, representing both Uber drivers who are injured by another driver’s negligence, or those injured by an Uber driver
- Medical malpractice, or when a medical professional didn’t meet the standard of care
- Nonsubscriber cases, when your employer doesn’t carry workers’ compensation insurance
- Accidents after working with heavy machinery goes wrong
- Wrongful death after a loved one has passed away due to someone else’s negligence
- Explosions, including gas line, pipeline leaks and plants
- Brain injuries
Call Today To Get The Results You Deserve
If you or a loved one suffered an injury, it is imperative that you seek legal advice. Jon Alworth and his staff in Houston know and understand the law, and Jon has worked with medical and vocational experts for decades to prove his clients’ damages. Jon has vast courtroom experience as a trial lawyer and is a skilled negotiator. Call our office today for a free consultation at 832-548-9813 or fill out our contact form. Or to reach Jon directly, call 832-475-8642. You can also reach us after hours 24/7 at 832-603-0266. We are here for you!